Did you lock your Gmail account on your android phone accidentally? Are you locked out of your android phone while resetting it and now it's locked on Goole account verification? If you are looking for a solution on how to unlock the Google account on your android device then you have come to the right place.
People often ask for the query that How to unlock a google account without a password or How to unlock a Google account on an android phone. To answer the queries, we have compiled everything in this blog only.
Follow the below-mentioned fixes and that works efficiently to resolve the encountered issue and helps in unlocking the Google account without a password. Let us see how we can do that.
How to Unlock Google Account without Password?
Perform a Factory Reset Using a Google Account!
- Firstly you need to enter the wrong pin on your android device 5-6 times.
- It will display a notification
- In the notification, it displays “try again in 30 seconds”
- When you will be prompted on a new screen, click on “Forgot Password”
- In case you have set a pattern, you will view “Forget Pattern”
- Next, it will quickly forward you to add or enter “Google account username” and “password”
- Once you are authenticated, you will then be able to set a new pattern or PIN for unlocking your device.
- And you are done.
- You have successfully fixed the unlock google account issue.
How to Unlock Gmail Account on Android Phone?
Bypass The Pattern Lock
In case the above method didn’t work for you, then you can use another fix to resolve the issue. The android device manager will help you get back into your phone by removing it remotely. This method is considered an effective fix to unblock Google account without a password. You only need to ensure that your android device is either version 2.3 or newer and has a working internet connection.
Follow The Below-Mentioned Steps
- Forst of all take another android device or a computer
- Navigate to the “Find my device” on the website or click on the link https://www.google.com/android/find.
- Log in to the same google account that is used on your android device
- Now choose your phone from the list of available devices
- Click on the “Erase Device” option
- Once authenticated, you will be able to set a new password
- This password can be then used to unblock or unlock your device.
- Instead of this, all your data on the device will also be deleted.
- So you must continue only when all your essential data is backed up either on the cloud or other storage devices.
- Also, several other manufacturers offer similar device tracking tools that can be applied when the user has forgotten their password or PIN.
We hope that the above-mentioned fixes have helped you in resolving the issue encountered by you. You can also make a good note of a few things to avoid getting locked out of the Google account.
How to Avoid Getting Locked?
- Using the Google authenticator application: You should turn on the two-step verification feature on your Google account so that it adds the additional security layer to your Google account while signing in.
- Using account credentials: Update your credentials periodically. Update the recovery phone number and email addresses so that it will help you get out of the issues immediately.
- Make a strong password: Another way to avoid getting locked is to choose a unique and strong password for your account that can be difficult for hackers to guess.
We hope that this blog has helped you in protecting your account from getting locked and in unlocking the account on the device. In case, this didn’t work for you, contact Google customer support and get your issue resolved with the help of technical professionals at Getechinfo.
Stay connected for more.