One of the most acceptable antivirus applications in 2022 has been named Norton 360. It has excellent malware detection rates, provides good real-time protection, and is perhaps the most feature-rich antivirus application on the market.
Pros and cons of Norton 360 antiviral
- Comprehensive feature set
- Complete security against all kinds of malicious software
- A password manager and a secure VPN are provided.
- A top-notch mobile application
- In addition, there are parental control options available.
- Inexpensive, but there is no free trial.
- Prompting me to open new tabs and apps is a nuisance.
Is Norton 360 secure?
If you're concerned about your computer's security, Norton antivirus is an excellent choice. For protection, performance, and usability, a maximum of six points was achieved in the most current independent AV-testing period (April 2022). As a result, Norton's security suite detected 100% of zero-day malware, had no false positives, and had a lower impact on PC performance than many other antivirus solutions. As a result, their antivirus software is impregnable. Other independent experts have confirmed that Norton 360 continues to work even after deleting some of its files, closing the program processes, and unloading drivers. Similarly, Norton's antivirus program spotted a custom-made ransomware attack within seconds.
Fix problems with the virus scan if it stops before it's done.
Restarting your computer will solve this issue. Restart your computer and check for updates again if the problem persists.
Step 1: Restart your pc
- Exit programs.
- Reboot the computer.
Go to Step 2 if Norton Antivirus Not Working.
Step 2: Insert liveupdate
- Open the Norton security app on your mobile device.
- Next to Device Security, click Open in the My Norton window.
- Then, in the main window, double-click Security and then click Live Update.
- When Norton Live Update has finished, click OK.
- When you see the message "Your Norton package has the latest protection updates," you've completed the Live Update process.
- Please restart the computer after you've finished all your programs and closed them.
Attempt Step 3 if Step 2 does not resolve the issue.
Step 3: Get Norton Power Eraser (for Windows 11/10/8/7) and run a scan.
1. Download one of the following, depending on your Windows version:
- Norton Power Eraser is available on 64-bit Windows.
- In 32-bit Windows, Norton Power Eraser.
2. Double-click the NPE.exe file in the Downloads window of your browser by pressing Ctrl + J. Click Yes or Continue if the User Account Control pop-up asks you to do so.
3. Accept the licensing terms.
You will not be requested again if you have already agreed to the license agreement.
If a new version is available, Norton Power Eraser will automatically check for it and download it for you.
4. Run a Full System Scan in the Norton Power Eraser window.
5. Click Settings, and under Scan and Log Settings, select Include Rootkit scan (needs a computer restart) and press Apply.
6. When prompted, click Restart.
Please wait for the scan to complete. Observe the on-screen guidance.
The most effective antivirus program available is Norton 360. It provides complete security from all forms of malware. Aside from the parental controls, cloud backup, and Norton Secure VPN, it has many great security features. If you're having trouble with Norton Antivirus Not Scanning, use the above methods.