How To Recover Facebook Account With Date of Birth?
Recover Your Facebook Account With Identity Verification
- Open Facebook Help Center page to Verify Your Information.
- Fill in the form with your name, surname, email address, and date of birth.
- Attach your government issued ID to the form.
- Click Send to submit your information.
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click About, then click Contact and basic info in the left menu. Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right. Use the drop-down menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile, or call
- Tap on the link "Need Help" below the email address and password fields.
- In the menu, tap on "Forgot Password"
- Search by your name if you don't know your phone number or email id.
- Tap on "Search".
- Tap on the "This Is Me " option.
How do I get back on Facebook if put the wrong age?
To do this, open Facebook and click on your photo in the upper right corner to access your profile. Next, in the options bar, go to About and select Contact and Basic Info in the left menu. Now scroll down the interface and under date of birth click the pencil icon and make the change.
How can I get my Facebook account back?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can't log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don't have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I recover my Facebook account if I lost my phone number?
On Facebook's official website or mobile app, click on the link of the Forgot password. Now, provide the email address or the phone number associated with Facebook account. After providing these details, you can request for a code on the recovery email or phone number linked with Facebook, and proceed accordingly.
How can I access a locked Facebook account?
To recover your account information:
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Leave a ReplyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *