How To Recover Facebook Account With Date of Birth?
- Open Facebook Help Center page to Verify Your Information.
- Fill in the form with your name, surname, email address, and date of birth.
- Attach your government issued ID to the form.
- Click Send to submit your information.
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click About, then click Contact and basic info in the left menu. Scroll down to your birth date and click to the right. Use the drop-down menus to change your birthday and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile, or call
- Tap on the link "Need Help" below the email address and password fields.
- In the menu, tap on "Forgot Password"
- Search by your name if you don't know your phone number or email id.
- Tap on "Search".
- Tap on the "This Is Me " option.
How do I get back on Facebook if put the wrong age?
How can I get my Facebook account back?
- Go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.