Your Google Voice number refers to the phone number associated with your account on the Google voice service. You can make and receive calls, voicemail messages, and text messages through Google voice with this number. This Google Voice Number can be set up for business and personal purposes, and it allows you to redirect the calls to your landline and mobile numbers.
Here's all you need to know about Google's voice number.
How to set up a Google Voice number?
Visit the Google Voice's website on your web browser.
- Open your web browser of choice
- Navigate to Google Voice.
Identify your Google Account.
- Firstly you need to sign in to your Google account.
- The page will ask you to enter your email address or phone number associated with your Google Account in the box labeled "Email or Phone."
- When done, click on Next.
Type in your Google Account password
- Google will ask you to enter the password once your account is recognized.
- Enter the password of your Google account in response to the box "Enter Your Password."
- Then click Next
Choose your Google Voice number
As no errors have popped up so far, you will find yourself on the main screen for your Google Voice account.
- If you haven't set up your Google Voice number
- Then, you will be prompted to set it up at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Choose Number
- Then click Continue on the next page.
Find an available phone number in your area.
- You will then have to next search for an available phone number to claim it as your Google Voice number.
- Click inside the search box provided
- Enter your area code or city's name
- Then click the magnifying glass search button
Read a Related Blogs:-
How Do I Fix Google Assistant Not Working Properly?
Why is my Google Pixel not Receiving Calls?
How do I fix the Camera Failed on Google Meet?
Can you look up a Google Voice number?
The 'Google Voice Number Lookup' is an application to reveal the unknown Google Voice number. The interface of Google voice number makes performing a search easy and less time-consuming. The steps are short and straightforward:
- Enter your Phone Number: Copy the contact number that you have been receiving calls from and enter it to the Google Voice Number Lookup tool and then allow the application to run the search.
- Google Voice Number Lookup Starts: As you enter the contact number,
- Select the search option
- The app will begin the name-revealing process.
- You will then be redirected to another page.
- And then, within 3 minutes, the relevant information will be displayed to you on your screen.
- Also, a report will be generated, including all the details about your specific Google Voice number.
How to Find Your Google Voice Number on Android?
Getting a Google Voice number can be quickly done in three steps. Here's all you need to perform.
- Open your Voice app on your phone.
- Navigate to 'Menu'
- Now, Click on the 'Settings' option.
- Then, a voice number will be displayed under 'Account'.
- The number displayed is your Google Voice number.
- If there is no number shown, that means it is an indication that you haven't set up your Google Voice for the Google Account yet.
- If you remember using a different account with Voice, then go ahead with the sign-in procedure.
We hope that this blog has helped you in resolving the issue. For more such information, visit "Getechinfo".
Stay connected for more!
Leave a ReplyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *