Using Gmail is always feels like it is lending a helpful hand in working and transforming those hard things to ease the work. But what if the flood of junk emails hits your inbox? Do you also have an email inbox full of spam? Are you exhausted of those junk emails that are stored in your email inbox for so long? Would you like to make certain that only the vital emails hit your inbox? In such a case, you just need to know how to block emails. All you need to do is just follow the straightforward step-by-step instructions mentioned below.
How to Block Emails on Gmail Account?
- Open the browser on your system.
- Navigate to Gmail.
- Now open and login to Gmail.
- Once you have logged in, click on the top right corner.
- Select the “More” option.
- Then click on the block option.
- Choose the sender you want to block.
- Confirm it and you are done.
How to Block an Email Address on Gmail on the Phone?
- Open Gmail on your phone.
- Now check the box to the left of the message.
- Click on the message to open it.
- Once opened at the top of the page now you are required to click on the Block or Spam option.
How to Permanently Block An Email Address on Gmail?
- Login to your Gmail account on your device.
- Search for the email sent by the email address you want to block.
- Now, on the top right corner, you will find a More option in the three dots menu.
- Click on the More option.
- Then select the block address option to block an email address.
- Your sender will then be blocked.
How to Block Mass Emails on Gmail?
- Firstly go to the login page of Gmail.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Open the mass email on your Gmail.
- Then you will see a Change preference or unsubscribe option right next to the sender's name.
- Select the option
- Follow the on-screen instructions to block mass emails.
- And you are done!
We hope that this blog has helped you in blocking an unwanted email address. If you want to stay updated with such technical blogs the don’t forget t visit our website “Getechinfo”.
Stay connected for more!
Read related Blogs:-
How can I Recover My Gmail Account Password?
Leave a ReplyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *