Is your Google meet camera is not working? Are you unable to use your camera on Google meet? Don’t know how to handle the issue? Don’t worry; even if you don’t have an appropriate piece of knowledge, still you can handle the issue on your own. All your need to do is follow the resolution procedures step by step and get the issue resolved.
The camera issue can be really annoying as Google meet is well known for the online issues and has become an essential part of professional life. The non-functioning of the camera can affect the professional life and meetings and so this calls for attention and need to be addressed on time.
Here we have compiled everything you need to do to fix the issue encountered on your own. Let us see how we can fix it.
How to fix Google meet camera not working?
Before moving to the resolution procedure to fix the encountered issue, you must give a check on the following essentials to ensure that the issue is not due to your carelessness. Sometimes, verifying the following hacks can resolve the issue.
- Verify that the camera is connected or not.
- Ensure that the camera is not accessed by any other application on your device. To ensure this you must check the task manager.
- If there are multiple cameras installed on your device, then make sure that the camera you wish to use is active.
- Verify whether the Google meet is updated or not. If not, then update your Google meet the application.
If the issue didn’t get resolved with the above-mentioned tips and you are still unable to use the camera on Google meet then you need to follow the resolution procedures. Different devices require different resolution procedures. Let us see how we can fix the issue.
How to resolve the Google Meet Camera not working on PC?
To resolve the camera not working on Google meet a problem on your Windows PC, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On your PC, click on the Start button
- Now, select the Settings option
- Now head over to the Privacy section.
- Now click on the Camera option available on the left side of the window.
- Now select the Change in Allow access to the camera in this device.
- Turn on the camera access option.
- Allow camera access to all the applications from the Camera settings section.
- After following all these steps, check the Google meet
- Try to turn on your camera.
Your issue related to the camera not functioning on Google meet will surely get resolved after the completion of this procedure.
- From your Apple Menu, click on System Preference.
- Now select Security and Privacy
- Then head over to the Privacy section.
- Now, click on the Camera option.
- After that, allow the Google Meet application to access your camera.
- For this, you must click on the box given right next to the camera access option.
How to resolve the Google Meet Camera not working on the browser?
If you are using Google meet on a web browser then you must follow the steps given below to resolve the issue:
- Open your web browser
- Go to Settings.
- Now, head over to the Security and Privacy section.
- In this section search and select the Site Settings option.
- Then search for the Camera option
- Click on that Camera option.
- Now, you will get a list of different applications that require a camera.
- Here, allow Google Meets to access your camera.
- After giving camera access to Google meet verify again whether the Google Meet camera not working issue is resolved or not.
- If the issue is still not resolved, then you need to contact the customer care service of Google to get the issue fixed.
We hope that the above-mentioned fix has helped you resolve the encountered issue. In case you were unable to do so and you are still facing the issue then you must contact Google technical support at Getechinfo and get your issues resolved with the help of technical professions. Contact the Google technical helpline number and resolve your issues with the technical expert's help. So, drop the worries aside and acquire the very best from the comfort of your home.
Stay connected for more!!
Read a Related Blog:- How can I Unlock Google/Gmail Account without a Password on Android Phone?