Here you can learn common issues of Brother Printer. Such as How do you fix a paper jam error in Brother? Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi? how to fix brother printer printing blank pages? You want to know how to fix that Brother printer Troubleshooting issues. You can read at Alternatetfn more helpful blogs.
How do you Fix a Paper Jam Error in Brother Printer?
Whenever the paper jam occurs, the LED indications are passed, and the light that flashes is corresponding to Error. Follow the subsequent steps to resolve the paper jammed issue manually.
To resolve the Brother Printer issue, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the front cover and leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- The jammed paper may be pulled out with the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly
- This may release the paper so you can pull it out of the paper tray opening.
- Close the front cover.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Use both hands to pull out the jammed paper slowly
- Open the back cover.
- Pull down the tabs at the left and right-hand sides to open the fuser cover
- Using both hands, gently pull the jammed paper out of the fuser unit.
- Close the fuser cover and the back cover.
- Pull the duplex tray completely out of the machine
- Pull the jammed paper out of the device or the duplex tray.
- Ensure that the jammed paper does not remain under the machine from static electricity.
- Put the duplex tray back in the machine.
- Put the paper tray firmly back in the machine.
- Push down the green lock lever
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Clear the jammed paper if there is any inside the drum unit.
- Put the toner cartridge back into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- If you put the cartridge correctly, the green lock lever will lift automatically.
- Open the front cover. Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine
- Close the front cover.
- Ensure that the Error LED is off, and then the Ready LED lights.
- If the device does not start printing automatically, press the Go button.
Why is my Brother Printer not connecting to wifi?
Is Brother Printer not connecting to wifi? Follow the below-mentioned fix to resolve the issue.
Quick Steps to fix the Brother Printer not connecting to wifi Issue:
- Ensure that your printer and computer both are switched on
- Set upon a working wireless internet connection.
- Follow the below steps to resolve the issue
- Scroll down to Network by using the arrow keys
- Press on OK.
- Select WLAN
- Scroll down
- Choose the Setup Wizard
- Press OK.
- Select your wifi network
- Enter your wifi password
- Press OK
- You will be prompted to ‘Apply Settings.
- Select “Yes” by pressing ‘1’.
- If you have typed the correct password, then a message will appear, i.e. connected.
- Your printer is ready to print and provides you with quality printing without any hassle.
How do I fix my brother's printer printing blank pages?
If your Brother printer is printing blank pages, then you need to first check on a few things:
- Check Ink Label: Lower ink in the printer can cause the issue, so you need to check whether your printer has sufficient ink.
- Check Printer Cartridge: If your printer’s cartridge is not fixed correctly, this can also trigger the issue; check if the cartridge is set correctly.
- Check Printer’s Drivers settings: Before moving forward to fix the issue, check whether the driver settings are fine. If not, then correct it immediately.
How to fix the Brother Printer Issue?
- Firstly press the Windows key on your system.
- Under All applications, select the Windows system.
- Choose Control Panel
- Go to the View Devices and Printers sections under Hardware and Sound.
- Open the Printers folder.
- Check the Printers Properties
- Click on the Advanced option.
- Click the Printer Processor Option
- Now you need to select “Winprint” under Print Processor.
- Ensure that you have chosen the RAW option under the Default Data type
- Click on OK
- Under the Advanced tab, uncheck “keep printed documents.”
- Click on Apply option.
- Choose the General tab now.
- Click on “Print Test Page”
- If now your Brother Printer works appropriately, the issue is fixed.
For more assistance, contact Brother Printer customer support services at Getechinfo.